New file at the Repository: NATO Panzer Angriffe! (2010-12-29)

Just a wee warning:

I've uploaded this one to the Repository to get it off my To Do List (got other German stuff from a bit earlier to play with right now). All the playtesting had been done in the earlier versions of CMSF NATO when panzerfaust were still aquirable. In the current NATO CMSF German panzergrenadiers cannot aquire panzerfausts. This makes this scenario a tad tough for the German player. BFC are aware of the issue. For the short term I'd suggest parking this scenario and coming back to play it when this bug has been patched. Your panzergreandiers will thank you for it :)

My apologies to anyone who has played this and found out the hard way...

If you main screen has “1.30” at the bottom P’fausts can be acquired and even fire.

If you main screen has “1.31” at the bottom P’fausts can not be acquired.

But of course 1.30 fixes other things that might on balance be more important to you (but its not good for this specific issue). :)

It is playable and easily winable even without the panzerfausts. At least I found it so after two playthroughs with the latest patch.

What was particularly annoying (and freshing at the same time) was the Syrian air power. A bit surprising that... and in one of my playthroughs, it accounted for the only vehicle losses that I took.

Another fun one from George MC.

But of course 1.30 fixes other things that might on balance be more important to you (but its not good for this specific issue). :)

Oops.

The above of course should read:

"But of course 1.31 fixes other things that might on balance be more important to you (but its not good for this specific issue). :)"