The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And General B.Radley,

Isn't it sad you hold that poor excuse of a PC as an excuse for insubordination? Come on, even a P4 plays CMSF. You probably could pick up a free PC that plays the game, within a 50 mile radius of your current location.

My Dear Featherlace,

Insubordination? Against whom? Emrys? Granted, what with his massive bodily funk he outranks practically everyone here, but I am the Auxiliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread!

You've heard of the lone gunman? I am the Keeper of the Lone Bullet!

What he says is dross. Dross and chaff! Dross, chaff and Cheese Doodle dust!

Pay no heed to his inane dribblings.

Upon the day my financial solvency becomes... er... solvent, THEN I shall upgrade my computer and on that day, you shall know fear. Unless it takes me awhile to load all the crap and THEN, HAHAHA! You shall know fear. Or maybe by that weekend.

Look, I'll call you AND THEN... well, you know. The whole knowing of the fear and stuff.

Boooo, I'm scared!

But I think you mean INsolvency? Unfortunately I know about this feature of life as well. Ehm.. well hopefully not for long anymore.

Seriously though, an 'olde one' PC will do just fine for CMSF. Perhaps not the largest of scenario's in a fluid fashion, but it'll get the job done. Or is it you are scared? Scared to be utterly humiliated as the ABDJPCT?

Boooo, I'm scared!

But I think you mean INsolvency? Unfortunately I know about this feature of life as well. Ehm.. well hopefully not for long anymore.

Solvency, insolvency, potato, tomato. I have found that following your bliss can often result in being constantly low on funds. C'est la vi.

Seriously though, an 'olde one' PC will do just fine for CMSF. Perhaps not the largest of scenario's in a fluid fashion, but it'll get the job done. Or is it you are scared? Scared to be utterly humiliated as the ABDJPCT?

Scared? SCARED????? My dear whatzisface.

I wave my hand at you and make disparaging noises whenever your name is mentioned. Chances are, I would have dropped the cash for a processor upgrade at the very least IF I'd had any interest in this here modern type warfare.

But I'm more interested in WW2. Primarily the ETO.

I thought you would want to command some Bradley's, thats what the insubordination was about.

Anyway unfortunately it seems I can't treat you in the way I'm treating Nidan1 now. Perhaps you can change the name of the thread to reflect that? With all your powers I suppose you can get that done in the blink of an eye.

Unfortunately for you Kursk seems quite far away, I heard even CMSF2 will come out before that. Well guess well meet off the beaches in Normany than!

Well... okay... We'll split the blame between the Dutch and the "Evil Empire to the North®".
Six of one ... half a grindlebrook of the other ... they're Goobernations and really indistinguishable so they ALL need to share the blame ... or the credit ... I mean you have to work on a Saturday, how is that a bad thing?

Joe

Canadians aren't so bad. They try to take after us, so they aren't totally stupid. Not like those stuck up Europeans who think they own culture. Or the Aussies, who think they are God's gift to a needy universe. No, Canadians are nice and polite and keep to their place, one pace behind us. And as long as they keep sending us chicks like this we won't nuke them out of existence.

a_758.jpg

Michael

The point you keep missing is that basically all of you are our genetically inferior offspring, hence we own YOUR culture.

I could go on and explain about shareholders and all that bull****. But since you won't understand it, i'll just use this phrase:

All your bases are belonging to us...

And that goes especially for Nic Dain the First (Nidan1).

P.S. Micheal,

You should upload the monthly cameltoe to that picture website of yours. Don't keep the best stuff for yourself, McScrooge!

You're confusing us with Oddstrailia again.

Please stop doing that. You keep giving people like Stuka delusions of grandeur.

All your US home are belong to us....Oi!

Live rates at 2010.11.07 06:05:00 UTC

1.00 AUD = 1.01490 USD

btw cameltoe...isn't that what's held above your head on Christmas day?