SOmething that would have been nice for WEGO players

Wodin

Yesterday I wanted to fire a Javelin into a building....just one mind you....however I gave the order and in the following minute three javelins went in (it was a four man Javelin squad)...next time I tried to do it I tried pause for 30 secs then fire but still two Javelins went in to that building....surely no troops would fire two to three javelins into a building that was well and truely turned over with one....shame the the AI isn't programed just to fire one Javelin when targeting buildings....

Javelins always require a certain amount of micromanagement. For one thing, *never* leave your javelins in four-man squads if you want to control their targets. Split them into two squads and keep them on a tight leash with target arcs.

I don't play WEGO much, though. Can a typical javelin team usually fire two in a minute? I know that javs will keep keep firing until they fully breach the wall they've targeted.