Nato Bundle question

CaptRio

Each module is $25 when bought separately. So you'd pay $50 for it (same as for the three game bundle, but then if you have Marines already, you gain nothing). If you order "mail delivery" or "download&mail", you save on shipping, as the second game will only cost $1 in S&H.

We do not plan to offer a NATO+British pack.

I pre-ordered the NATO/AFGHAN bundle (with hard copies). So, I just downloaded the NATO mod. Lovely. But, it occurred to me that it would have been a nicer offer and wouldn't have cost BFC anything extra if I could d/l CMA at the same time as NATO - while I wait for the hard copies.

I do understand that I could have downloaded it immediately like that.

I meant that since I had to wait several (5?) weeks for the NATO hardcopy and download to be available, it would have been a "nice gesture" of BFC to include the CMA download when NATO finally became available. It's no biggy since CMA and NATO hardcopy should arrive any day inshallah.