Combat Mission Shock Force : NATO Buy Now

BillyR

Well I keep checkin...that link is doin ma heed in though.

I didn't pre-order 'cos there was no benefit to me and the only preorder was physical and digital - and I don't want the physical...hence no pre-order...so I'm relying on the website - and that link keeps making me go there "just to check" :-)

Because with the pre-order, it's the physical version as well as the download version and they charge delivery - one of the reasons why I only wanted the digital download so didn't/haven't pre-ordered.

I feel the same way.

Would be nice if the preorder had other options, like Nato and brits download for 35 dollars.

paying extra in this day and age for a hard copy is nonsense to me.

On a side note, will BF have any 2 for one sale options like a Nato / Brit combo package anytime soon ?

I feel the same way.

Would be nice if the preorder had other options, like Nato and brits download for 35 dollars.

On a side note, will BF have any 2 for one sale options like a Nato / Brit combo package anytime soon ?

Here's hoping they do on release, that's what I'm waiting for :) I'd also rather only get a download version since I don't have a physical copy of CM:SF to start with.

I feel the same way.

You will get extra options once the game is released, such as "download only" for example. There is no point in pre-ordering a download.

We are going to change the current Marines+Brits Bundle (aka "Modules bundle") into a Marines+Brits+NATO Bundle, but again, only after the game is out.

You will get extra options once the game is released, such as "download only" for example. There is no point in pre-ordering a download.

We are going to change the current Marines+Brits Bundle (aka "Modules bundle") into a Marines+Brits+NATO Bundle, but again, only after the game is out.

Moon,

What if you have Marines but need Brits + Nato, will that option be available as well ?

I never received a reply from sales re this, but do you charge a CC immediately an order is made, or after the product is ready and about to be shipped?

(I thought it was the latter, but I nioticed my CC was charged a month ago when I made the NATO order.)

It is the former, and this is stated on both the pre-order page as well as in the Sales Policy (online and email). The charge is made when the order is placed, not when it's shipped, and we encourage people to wait with their order if they do not like the idea of it. Charging when the order is made is a necessity we learned from the early days of CMBO. We had many many many many pre-orders, none of them charged, and when it came to shipping out product a lot of cards expired, changed addresses etc. Charging immediately resolves a major headache, and since we always ship within 4-6 weeks of the charge being made, there are no legal headaches, either.

• 1 month later...

I got the mail for downloading on 21 Oct 2010 04:47:24 GMT+02:00

So no problem here!

Mail for shipping on 27 Oct 2010 17:20:16 GMT+02:00

Shipping Information

Carrier Shipping Mode Price

DHL Western Europe $20.00

:confused:

By boat = 3 a 4 weeks to Belgium? Or by air?

So something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...