To Download : 2 new scenarios for CMSF MARINES

Here are the briefing traductions :

OPERATION SKYPPER :

operationskypper.jpg

Tartus is the 2nd port of Syria, ans syrian special forces and paratroopers are defending the place with the better weapons of syrian army (Bmp3, Kornet, Rpg ) ... and old T72 ...

British SAS and Us marines have to attack the place : Some US ships will support you for this mission, with air support too.

The special SAS forces are beginnig to invade the city, and the Marines will arrive 15 mns later. And then the other forces will help you to take the city .

You have 4 targets for this operation

LE SALAIRE DE LA PEUR :

lesalairedelapeur.jpg

You have to lead the trucks to the exit of this valley, with the less wounded or killed troops you can. So secure the way .

Some special forces are trying to help you, and perhaps you'll have some air support but it's not sure.

So be careful !!!

Thank you, altho' if one's Francais isn't up to it, one can run this thru the free translation programs available online.

btw: I noticed how the cryptic translations pour les anglais are actually all that one needs to know. The sometimes ridiculously complex briefings we see in scenarios are unnecessary. (But, I guess it helps the "immersion".)

So I've change the link for downloading, Sendspace seems to be a better site for downloading the scenarios.

The problem with Rapidshare and Megaupload seems that they only allowed 10 downloading, and after that it's not free :(

So Enjoy, i think the problme has benne resolved !!

Slightly off-topic, but how easy/hard would it be to mod up a French army force once NATO comes out? I don't know much about the Armee de Terre's OB (after 1954).

Impossible. A whole lot of the equipment the French military uses is more or less unique to them, and won't be in the game.