Shipping of CM:A

Canada Guy

I ordered the game on Sept 13th and have a few questions.

1. Has CMA been shipped to any customers yet and if so, when were they shipped? I cannot find any shipping date info on my account page.

2. Has anyone that ordered CMA "mail only" received their copy yet?

2. If I ordered it along with NATO, do I have to wait for NATO to be released and then have it shipped as one package or will they ship separately when each becomes available?

I ordered the game on Sep 14th and live on the other side of the world (Aus)...So i'm not sure how you still haven't received your copy yet.

1. I got my copy at the start of the week (Mon 27th)

As for when it was shipped, an email was sent out the day after i ordered it (15th) from USPS "click-n-ship" stating that it had been sent out. It also provided a tracking number.

I should point out though, according to the tracking number, it's still in "Hampden, ME"....

2. Well i ordered digital+mail - But i doubt that has much of an effect on when it's shipped.

2. (3..) I can't answer as i didn't pre-order NATO. Sorry mate.

1. Has CMA been shipped to any customers yet and if so, when were they shipped? I cannot find any shipping date info on my account page.

Yes, shipping has started a day or two after release. The order status in your online account changes from "Confirmed" to "Shipped" within 24 hours after a product is processes for mailing.

2. Has anyone that ordered CMA "mail only" received their copy yet?

Yes, of course. Many people have received their hardcopies already.

3. If I ordered it along with NATO, do I have to wait for NATO to be released and then have it shipped as one package or will they ship separately when each becomes available?

If you pre-order NATO together with an order for Afghanistan (or any other product), then your order is on hold until the pre-ordered item becomes available, as per our standard Sales Policy.

Martin

Actually I have had very few problems ordering on-line. Of about 100 things from eBay, I have only had 1 really bad experience when I bought a clock. The duty was more than the purchase price of the item.

Other things I have bought though (including CM:Marines and Brits as well as candies and chocolates for Japan, pens from China and even a suit from New Jersey) have been fast and carefree. I have very little bad things to say about Canada Customs.

3-6 weeks is not to bad though as it gives me time to finish other projects before winter. And with CM:N in the next 6 months, I really need to finish.

Our experience with Canadian customs has been all over the place. We had very long inexplicable delays as well as very quick deliveries in the past. It really seems to be hit and miss and/or depend on the local customs office handling your order, more than anything.

On average, though, shipments across the border do seem to take somewhat longer than one would expect, compared to shipments to other parts of the world that we do regularly from the US warehouse, such as Australia or Asia, especially considering the fact that our US warehouse is within a couple of hours drive of the Canadian border :)