am i being rude? (chopper)

This has got very nasty, very quickly.

I think we can all acknowledge that the war in Iraq (or any war for that matter) was not 'good guys' verses 'bad guys' and that morals in war come in many shades of grey.

I hope both of you to stop the personal attacks before the thread gets locked and someone gets banned. I was enjoying this thread.

Back on topic,

I think "fighters" in the game are meant to be along the lines of a civilian who picked up his AK and put on a balaclava. They are supposed to be more difficult to spot in built up areas.

They may be harder to spot- I forgot that. But they don't quite throw the tactical challeng of civ-pop.

It occurred to me today that there's somthings about them in game that could be improved, but sorry maybe I should keep quiet because I can't quite put my finger on it.

Also occurred to me that if some of the animations could be different that might add to the them. Like the odd combatant holding his weapon out and doing the 'spray and pray'.

This thread reminds me I still need to download the mod with 'Allah Akbar!'

This is not political Forum and we will keep it this way. Chops, you suggested someone be murdered for simply posting here. And yet you apparently support peace love and harmony? Interesting. I'm going to give you a two week holiday from the Forum to think about that paradox. When you return I hope you will have come to some sort of inner peace so we don't have to witness this again.

For the rest of you, this ends the political discussion. If anybody wants to take a vacation along with Chops, feel free to make a political post and I'll grant you a month instead.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...