New file at the Repository: Nupremal World.zip (2010-08-29)

Yeah right!;) Are you absolutely sure this time?:P I have DLed almost every version and never even get to Barbarossa before a new one pops up. How am I to do a thorough test, much less start a PBEM?:rolleyes:

And tell me, which SC file is the correct destination for the media files?:confused:

Seriously though.......this is a great mod....I can't get myself to play anything else.:)

Hallo,

Your write few names of German cities in German but there are few in English.

1.Königsberg (not Königsburg it's a fault)

2.Nürnburg (Nuremberg engl.)

3.Hannover (Hanover engl)

4.München (Muinch)

5.Kaiser-Wilhelm-Kanal (Kiel Canal)

And The free City of Danazig wasn't a part of polan (it was a souverian state)

I believe historally Ireland was more pro Allies, than pro axis, although there was some who thought Ireland could be re united by an uk defeat to axis, the government of the day, was pro allies, with the release of allied airmen over the border and on public ferry crossings to the uk very common.

another one for you, it appears the allied fleet is capable of destroying complete french cities and germany amries in france, without negitive French reaction, or without german able to stop them, with removing its complete airforce from ussr, perhaps sea gun upgrade to fortication and that aa upgrade on fortication and cities apply to Tactical bombers and figthers?

the question really is how to stop the British and US, Navy and/or airforce from wipeing out units around the coast of France from 1941 to 1944

with the airforce you can position AA and figthers to protect garrsion units,

But what can be done to counter Allied Navy attacks on France.

Can Rockets inflict enough damage to keep ships at arms length from French cities? will rocket upgrades increase naval and carrier attack strength?

1 - Well, with version 1.03 of the mod, the enemy units will take damage when the navy attacks. I have also weakened carrier strikes. In addition, coastal fortifications help a great deal as well (use engineers a LOT)

2 - You must own the territory indicated in the loop. So you cannot use the Wake loop without owning Wake island. I suggest using the loops for the Japanese Islands such as Kwajalein, Majuro and Eniwetok, or capturing islands such as Wake, Tarawa, Gudalcanal, Nukudetau, etc... This also prevents the allies from getting to you. So, you can create a wall making it tough for the allies to attack. i.e. you can use the Japanese outer island strategy. At worst, by limiting their access, it may be easier to ambush the fleet. The Japanese will retain a naval advantage until 43-44.

That would be rare - the ships can also get pretty battered doing too much bombarding, especially vs experienced and entrenched defenses. It seems to work in my game so far. I am playing one with a gigantic Axis who control all of the UK and Middle East but never made it far into Russia (very late) and the USA (plus what was left of the UK Navy that all defected to the USA) is all over my coasts. They got control of Scapa after taking some islands and also kicked me out of Norway.

Still, Chile joined the axis, so the war is won! Seriously though this will probably be an Axis Decisive win, as my economy is very strong now, at least close to USA and USSR, and with Japan more (Japan, with no opposition, is all over the place even with Chinese now having better infantry weapons than I have). I expect the Allies to sue for peace any day now.