The Peng Challenge Thread's Got Talent!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, I don't think you're following here ... if you haven't seen the map then it means dalem's sending the setup ...

Joe

Umm, no. It was a Quick Battle. I set the parameters and picked my forces. Then the file is sent to dalem and he picks his troops and sets them up. THEN he sends it back to me and I set up my forces.

You don't play this game very often, do you?

Umm, no. It was a Quick Battle. I set the parameters and picked my forces. Then the file is sent to dalem and he picks his troops and sets them up. THEN he sends it back to me and I set up my forces.

You don't play this game very often, do you?

I just assumed that dalem would pull whatever shenanigan he could ... he's not to be trusted you know.

Joe

dalem pulls shenanigans? I knew he cut capers, but I never thought he would stoop so low as to actually pull a shenanigan.

The things you learn about people...

Oh yes, shenanigans galore in his younger days.

Rumor has it that he's even done some tomfoolery ... but without photos I wouldn't put a lot of credence to that claim ... nor clearwater either though there has been something a revival of tomfoolery lately.

I HAVE sent the setup to him but no reply as of this date ... doubtless he's askeered, can't really blame him I suppose.

Joe

I HAVE sent the setup to him but no reply as of this date ... doubtless he's askeered, can't really blame him I suppose.

Anything coming from you should be put in quarantine for ninety days before it's allowed to come into contact with a terrestrial organism. You never know what it might be carrying.

Michael

Anything coming from you should be put in quarantine for ninety days before it's allowed to come into contact with a terrestrial organism. You never know what it might be carrying.

Michael

Ah but there you're assuming that he IS a terrestrial organism ... I've been to his house and I have my doubts.

Joe

Not only have I yet to see a return file from dalem in the setup HE requested ... but Stuka is dilly-dallying around getting a file back to me as well.

But I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything more ... certainly not from Stuka ... he's probably out on ... what do they call it ... a runabout perhaps, digging up diggeriedoes or walloping wallabies ... hard to tell with that lot.

Joe

Joe

I got an E-mail from him, but it contained no file. And it was written by... Seanachai!

So who knows what's going on up there! Perhaps with the advent of Autumn and the knowledge that in just a few months (Or weeks, most likely), they''ll be up to their necks in snow and ice and they've both gone insane(er).

I got an E-mail from him, but it contained no file. And it was written by... Seanachai!

So who knows what's going on up there! Perhaps with the advent of Autumn and the knowledge that in just a few months (Or weeks, most likely), they''ll be up to their necks in snow and ice and they've both gone insane(er).

Ah yes, the old Seanachai posting as dalem ploy ... akin to the Knights Bishops Pawn opening in chess.

Joe

Not only have I yet to see a return file from dalem in the setup HE requested ... but Stuka is dilly-dallying around getting a file back to me as well.

But I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything more ... certainly not from Stuka ... he's probably out on ... what do they call it ... a runabout perhaps, digging up diggeriedoes or walloping wallabies ... hard to tell with that lot.

Maybe he got eaten by a bunyip. Well, one can hope, can't one?

Michael

Oh dear. How lame. But what can one expect from an SSN? A little more respect for the finer things would be nice...

Michael

You know you love it, admit it, especially when the Techno Viking saves the girl from the drunk guy with the black tanktop. Then gets his energy dance boost from drinking water at 1:30 in. It's priceless.

Or your just jealous because you don't have Techno Viking's mad dance skillz. :eek: