Any chance of getting Marines with M4?

With Marines now in the real world being outfitted quite regularly with M4s, is there any chance we are going to get this option with CMSF? I can't believe it would be that complicated to implement considering the M4 weapons model is already modeled with the game in terms of specs & apperance...

I can swap the models so that the Marines look like they have M4s. The game will still think it's an M16, but they're pretty close performance wise.

Do you want a mod like that?

Well if your taking requests, can we get a high-rez face mod for Blue? Like the one for Syrians. :)

The problem is opening and editing BF's models. They use .MDR (ridged model probably) and .MDS (with skeleton) and separate LOD models. All of this formatting appears to be homemade, using a plugin for what I"m guessing is a free or cheap modeling program like milkshape. Problem is these formats are apparently made by a homemade BF plugin for the program that as far as I can tell is not floating around the internet.

Not knowing the program or the plugin makes it tricky to reverse engineer, it's not a an really I have much experience in. At best I can do little edits to swap around where it's used and what animations, textures, etc that it calls. Via crude hexadecimal editing.

I'm hoping BF will share the goods, but we'll see what happens.