Things about The Peng Challenge Thread that I'll love to see in CMx2 WWII

The one thing I can think of is running HMGs. Not the squads... heavy machine guns that can actually run by themselves! Wouldn't that be WAY COOL???

But I digress...

This is the Thread that never ends.

Wait... I've heard that somewhere before.

Anyway.

This is the Peng Challenge Thread, also known loveringly as the MBT (We are the POINT! We are the Edge! We are the bunnies which hide in the HEDGE! Burma Shave), the CessPool and occasionally, The Peng Whoopie Parlor and Tonsil Wash Emporium.

If you do not know this place, it is better that you leave now and never darken our towels again!

But if you feel the need to stay, ROAR your challenge to the high heavens because that's what this is all about! Pick someone and throw down the gauntlet! (You'll have to pick it back up fairly fast, the stuff covering the floor in here is really caustic. And smelly)

But DO NOT, upon pain of Coventry mess about with the Fair Ladies! For if you do, you shall be smited! Smitten... smote?

One of those anyway...

I'd go on about the rules and all, but it's not as if anyone pays attention around here. We've got some Olde Ones and a Justicar and Kannnnnigetts and Squires and the odd (And boy, are they ever!) Serf or two.

In the mean time, grab a tinny. I'm sorry, have you been helped yet?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honorary Australian"?

That's like what... A Texan?

ps. No, it's YOUR shout.

Send a turn, I want to watch my Panthers run riot over your squishies and Stewarts* before I leave to go to the Red Bull Air Race.

Noba.

* ps. Who brings Stewarts to a gun fight.... ?

The one thing I can think of is running HMGs. Not the squads... heavy machine guns that can actually run by themselves! Wouldn't that be WAY COOL???

You've been ingesting industrial wastes too long.

But I digress...

I'm sure even someone as thickheaded and unobservant as, say, Stuka will have noticed that by now. Well...maybe not Stuka, but everybody else.

Michael

{...snipped...} And I Make Vast Claims To A Status That I Do Not Deserve! {...snipped ...}!!
I left the only part that was relevant.

Boo Radley I approve of the rules ... not YOU of course but the rules you posted ... not that they're particularly good mind you but for YOU they weren't bad ... not good ... I may have mentioned that already.

Joe

Well, at least one of your Panthers won't be running riot...

Well I don't see any of your tanks roaming the map. But of course, if you hide them for the rest of the game at least you won't lose them...

So, tell us just what is it that you don't like about my overwatch ? (A tactical nuance that you have never mastered, obviously).

Noba.

Well I don't see any of your tanks roaming the map. But of course, if you hide them for the rest of the game at least you won't lose them...

So, tell us just what is it that you don't like about my overwatch ? (A tactical nuance that you have never mastered, obviously).

Noba.

Since I'm ALREADY ON THE FLAGS I don't really need to either roam or provide overwatch for troops moving forward now, do I?

Why do you find this difficult to understand?