ETA for V1.01 Patch

Since alot of people here are wondering aloud about it, and there's no thread for it, I'll ask it here:

Is there currently an ETA for the V1.01 patch, or is it still too soon to ask?

I know XW has been involved with the work on it, I haven't seen anything about its completion.

I'm thinking more time is needed for further evaluations. We don't want Hubert to prematurely make adjustments with more and more observations being added and we know how rigorous testing is.

heatrr, just read through the threads and make your comments in the appropriate areas, Hubert is always open to spirited discussions of the gameplay features, better that everyone presents their opinions.....:)

Yeah.....and even Les gets forum attention.:cool:

Thanks for the interest and not to worry regarding the first patch as it more or less fixes the initial bugs reported and addresses some game play issues that don't really change how the game is played just yet, i.e. I haven't made any changes to the convoys or raider system as it is still a bit premature to make wholesale changes in those areas right now.

But that being said I am still thinking about some these items and if we can come up with some intuitive solutions they will be added/changed down the road.

Hubert

Snowstorm, my patch-involvement is so very low that i would be ashamed to add my name anywhere near to the developement or the work around and for the patch 1.01.

As Hubert already said: release date is probably very near now.

Hubert, where, why and what about would you see changes nescessary in the convoy / raider system?

• 2 weeks later...