The Peng Challenge Origin Goes Public

In ancient times, before langauge and words, when the timeless Trees ruled the Earth and the Wind spoke of secrets... there was Peng...

Peng who liked to chew bark and scratch till it bled..lived with the tribe..the Tribe that sat on rocks...

Peng, who sat on his rock, chewing his toenails with his dirty teeth, sniffing the air like a mole...eyed his toe jam wondering whence it had come..And then..

As if in a trance he began to SOD OFF!

He was confused and grinned mightily. The others, who also sat on rocks, were afraid and ran off..

Peng, the one who sat on rocks, had created the Sod Off.. (well sort of)

Peng sodded off against all other tribes (and his own baseness)...He ruled all Newcombers would quickly find their heads on a stick..

He ruled against sleeping with kinships, unless they were damned hot or had passed on to the other side.

Peng ruled that Joe would keep the laws, and be heard..(but not respected)

Peng ruled that the maidens would be always respected..even when they were being stoned..

To honor Peng it was ruled that he would no longer sit on a rock but on Emrys.

I say to you Newcomber, will you Sod Off ? You SSN, You...Flee, flee, Now or be stoned to death.

is this a proper Peng Challenge thread? i occassionally get lost and blunder into them to find some very strange folks insulting each other until the post count reaches 300 and then they all start again - but.......... womanly flesh in a PCT? - i thought you had all transcended the need for such things and were more......... spiritual and superior to the wants of the rest of us.

is this a proper Peng Challenge thread? i occassionally get lost and blunder into them to find some very strange folks insulting each other until the post count reaches 300 and then they all start again - but.......... womanly flesh in a PCT? - i thought you had all transcended the need for such things and were more......... spiritual and superior to the wants of the rest of us.

You really aren't from around here, are you boy?

Michael