Aggressive Destroyers

Hubert I think someone brought this subject up in another thread, if they did sorry to expand on it but I do think you should use the same format with the AI for hunting down subs as you did in W&W which I thought was pretty darn effective to say the least, my subs have sat on the Canada, England, convoy route for over a year with no response from the allies, also for 2 years the Graf Spee sat on the convoy line below Capetown inflicting minor damage but damage no less. Please it needs adjusting.

Bo

I tried sitting the Graf Spee down at CapeTown and it worked for a few turns, then the enemy changed the convoy route. Only slightly but it did react. So I move my ship to be back on the route. A short time later it the Ai sent two surface ships after me and I had to run for it.

And the DD are after my subs and chasing them all around England at the moment. The good part is I have a chance to survive the attacks and in the other versions I was fishbait right away. So far it has been a lot of fun.

There is a small but rare bug (happens when you stop moving your raiders) that I've recently fixed on my end but there is also a bit of a change in the Global release in terms of when subs appear for the Axis as well as for when the Allies start to receive destroyers. This release gives the Axis a bit more time in the early game and starts to hound them much more effectively as time goes on. Also the difficulty levels have been adjusted where Axis raiders are chased a bit more only on the higher levels.