How Long for the Nupremal Monster Game?

It is close enough now I may post it. It is pretty much done weather - just areas no one goes missing - and it has few partisans - scripts will take long for those. All else is done. I want to then release as .90 beta and get some testers. It will need a very strong PC. I have a new alienware area 51 on the way.

I'm not an expert, but from my point of view GC probably doesn't need the latest video card available, it's not a FPS after all.

I'd be interested, once available, my specs quad core at 2,66 Mhz, video card 1 gb, and 2 Gb ram, win xp sp 3. Would that be enough?

Regards.

It is close enough now I may post it. It is pretty much done weather - just areas no one goes missing - and it has few partisans - scripts will take long for those. All else is done. I want to then release as .90 beta and get some testers. It will need a very strong PC. I have a new alienware area 51 on the way.

Nupremal I hope you have an AI, if you do god speed, if you dont you can take all the time you need to get one, for one thing is sure this tiny map is devastating to the Russians on defense, at least in W&W they had some place to go and hide while waiting to build up their economy.

Bo

Nupremal,

I really loved your last global mod. It was very well done. However, each AI side had a critical bug which undermined the whole mod. The Axis AI would fail to conquer France, since it didn't know to circumvent the Maginot Line. That one error stops the whole game. When I played against your Allied AI, the flaw was that the US never moved its units to battle in Europe. I only mention this b/c you do such good work, I would hate to see the GC mod suffer the same bugs.

I play Nupremals Mod on PBEM, due to the size of the map the AI would be VERY hard to script because as a Human you could always out manuever the AI.

Player VS player though can be some amazingly nail biting games!