Did BF say terrain areas will be smaller in CM:Normandy?

Sequoia

You can have smaller structures and terrain features within a tile, best example being walls and trenches and I don't see why you couldn't have a smaller buildings, perhaps a shed. I can pretty easily imagine placeable creek beds or ditches with interconnecting segments similar to the current trench system, offering perhaps half the cover of a trench. Some sort of smaller ditch will be necessary to portray Norman hedgerows and fields and typical rural roads throughout Europe, so I'm sure we'll see that one way or the other.

You can have smaller structures and terrain features within a tile, best example being walls and trenches and I don't see why you couldn't have a smaller buildings, perhaps a shed. I can pretty easily imagine placeable creek beds or ditches with interconnecting segments similar to the current trench system, offering perhaps half the cover of a trench. Some sort of smaller ditch will be necessary to portray Norman hedgerows and fields and typical rural roads throughout Europe, so I'm sure we'll see that one way or the other.

I've noticed that some of the gravel roads in CMSF have very shallow ditches on the sides that men routinely move to when ordered to the nearest action spot. I haven't tested to see if they provide cover though.