Isn't it about time for a Combat Misison:Normandy Link?

Rayak47

I know, we probably can't have a link until we have an official title for the game, but all I'm doing these days is sifting through Combat Mission:Shock Force looking for the "Normandy" threads. I know I'm not the only one. Call it the "Combat Mission:Western Front '44 link or Combate Mission:WWII TBA?!

Sorry too late to edit my previous post (love that new forum "feature").

You might want to also consider going back to your duplicate thread and editing it (like maybe insterting the words "Duplicate please ignore" or something) so people know which thread to post responses too. :)

And how do you imagine he'd do it if you can't even edit your reply at this point? :P

(although I don't think the editing time frame goes in just three minutes... it's something like two hours maybe)

No don't, we need to start bombarding the CMSF forum for CM: Normandy info to better motivate BF to fire up the much over-due CM:N forum.

Well in that you’ll just end up with some answers posted somewhere and not others, questions going unanswered and eventually probably not getting any response at all.

at least it is time for another small Normandy bone would'nt you say?

please?

It may be time in your world, but you need to put yourself in BFC's shoes and ask yourself if it is time in their world. Consider:

1. Since the last bone, have there been any significant milestones passed worth reporting. Probably not as development of a game, especially at this stage consists not of sweeping conceptual breakthroughs, but day by day grinding work to fit is all together and polish it up.

2. Given the above, is it worthwhile for either BFC or us for them to take time away from doing that work to produce something to show us, then spend the time answering questions about it, rather than simply getting on with the work of making the game?

Michael

Yes and in the process divert effort that should be used for something else, like I don't know;

Getting the Game out!?

If you want people answering 10 - 20 threads then expect game development ot stall.

Oh please, as if dealing with a few more CMN threads is gonna delay/stall the development. But that's part of the point Gibson, if they put up the Normandy forum then it wouldn't be a problem.

As it is now, this is essentially the CMSF/CMN forum.