British and Marine Modules - Worth it?

SlyBelle

A bit OT but scenario designers seem to have ignored both of these units since the Marines release, I think there are only one or two user made scenarios out there that use either. Which is odd as many people remark on the overwhelming firepower advantage that blue has.

I just posted the first scenario of my new campaign and it makes use of both extensively in the first scenario.

East Rising is the name...

Malakie

The tanned Marine LAV was a downloaded Mod from the repository.I just added those in on the last quick mission I played.I was going to mention that change with the pic ,but I guess it slipped my mind when I posted.Now after playing some missions with the Brits with much appreciation for all the art work put into these Modules, I'm going to check out and see what Mods those lads got and give em a whirl.

Just wanted to say that I too have ordered Marines and British bundle and yes, it is worth it. :) I'm having a blast now playing the Marines campaign - totally different gameplay style. Those AAVs are really eggshells, however the Marine infantry squad can probably even take out some small town with the firepower it has.