Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hey Battlefront, how you been. Ya look good.

Franko

Dear Battlefront,

Hey Battlefront. Its been a while. How you holding up? You look good. Must be taking care of yourselves. I hope you get a chance to go outside once in a while.

You know I haven't talked to you in about three or four years. Nothin' personal. I mean, I play all the new CM stuff, but I've kinda missing the old school stuff, if you get my drift. Don't get me wrong -- I'm all down with gratuitous invasions of middle-eastern "countries", but sheesh, its sort of like being proud of a pro NFL team tromping the high school team --- while measuring its success by how few injuries it got doing it.

But I gotta say, I saw the new baby pictures for your new project, Normandy -- and gotta say, Norm looks great. I mean, I'm stunned that something so attractive can come from a bunch of people so..well..you get the idea. But anyway, I can't wait until Norm gets all its shots and gets to come out and play with us soon.

As you can see..I'm kinda going nuts. Hurry up, dammit. Is there anything I can do to expedite this? You need money? You need people "taken care of"? You need some scenarios spun together? Need someone sued? Some dirty deeds done? I can be your guy. Just lemme know.

I got your back. Now...where are my meds?

love,

Franko -- losing his mind until CM Norm comes out.

Hey Franko! Good to see you back hanging around with the rest of the CM lowlifes here :D Light is at the end of the tunnel, and thankfully it's not a train.

Steve

Hey..they're not lowlifes. They're my peeps! Here's hoping your company is strong in the coming year, and to you guys continuing to provide us a bit of happiness!

Frank