Any Bradley Sounds?

souldierz,

I don't have any to offer, but I can give you a useful perspective, based on having stood next to one which started up after an M88 had just passed me closely in the motor pool of Ft. Bragg while visiting my brother there. The M88 was an impressive beast, but it was positively stealthy compared to the roaring, snorting Bradley CFV, which nearly deafened me and looked like a house on tracks, a fiercely smoking one, taller even than the nearby Abrams. After that, I totally grokked why my brother and his buddies in the Armored Cav Scouts so envied their FRG counterparts equipped with the Luchs, which had a lower profile, was practically silent compared to the Bradley, could leave position without turning around (driver facing each way, just like the WW 2 8-wheeled German armored cars) and whose armament was such that it inclined the users to scout, not duel with tanks. Here's the Luchs.

http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product941.html

Regards,

John Kettler

Thanks for the info that was interesting.

That Luchs looks like an impressive little beast.Saw some other videos with the camouflage netting on it and it looks like a mobile bush.Very deceptive and the fact the driver can just turn around to face the rear must make it a lot easier to fallback quickly when in contact with enemy and also easier to move in the opposite direction on urban as well as mountainous and rugged roads.

The German's seem to be coming up with all kinds of new vehicles.

As for the Bradley I understand that the default sound is similar to real life, But that loop is starting to make me go bonkers when i hear it up close when its on the move.There's a small high pitched rusty sound in it that plays over and over and after a while it gets stuck in my head for a moment like a bad song.I'm sure you all know the one little sound i talking about.

I was just wondering if someone else had another realistic sound loop of the Bradley, but if not ill stick with the default.Despite me saying its making me bonkers its not that much of a big deal.

To be honest i liked the idea of the AFV chatter mod and tried it a while ago, but me personally i preferred the original background noise of the distant fire.Don't know why but its kind of soothing LOL.

But with that said I got

Mord's Allah Army sound

Mord's color rings

Mord's Death knells

Mord's vocal mayhem

Mord's Syrian fighters

and last but not least, Mord's unit portraits.

Your name dominates my Z folder with all these goodies LOL.

Good work man and thanks once again for the time and effort you put into these mods.

To be honest i liked the idea of the AFV chatter mod and tried it a while ago, but me personally i preferred the original background noise of the distant fire.Don't know why but its kind of soothing LOL.

But with that said I got

Mord's Allah Army sound

Mord's color rings

Mord's Death knells

Mord's vocal mayhem

Mord's Syrian fighters

and last but not least, Mord's unit portraits.

Your name dominates my Z folder with all these goodies LOL.

Good work man and thanks once again for the time and effort you put into these mods.

LOL COOL! That's awesome. Thanks man. Glad to see people are using them.

The AFV chatter isn't a background...it only adds chatter to the vehicles and tanks, idling and moving...so if you aren't near them you won't hear it. It's much different than the Original US chatter mod. Superior in my book. I am pretty unhappy with all my background mods...I may remove them. And I, like you, prefer the regular background.

Mord.