CM2:N Marketing Plan

I recall saying, when CMSF was first announced, that a natural draw to the game would be serving Army Stryker Brigade personnel, ex-Army Striker Brigade, and future Army Stryker Brigade! That now also applies to Brit military, and goes double for Marines who tend to love all things Marine. The number on serving military posting to the forum tends to bear that out. It might do BFC some marginal good to get the game in front of THOSE eyes. Target a venue where the 'young military' demographic is most liable to be. Everyone who was once a Marine is a potential customer. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lanzfeld, find the text file "soldier names american"...open that and put whatever names you want in there in their alphabetical slot. Would look like this;

<E>Lane

<E>Lanzfeld

<E>Mansfield

The newest one I could find was after exploding the BRZ file for 1.10 patch though their may be a later one maybe in the Marine's brz.

Mord.

I recall saying, when CMSF was first announced, that a natural draw to the game would be serving Army Stryker Brigade personnel, ex-Army Striker Brigade, and future Army Stryker Brigade! That now also applies to Brit military, and goes double for Marines who tend to love all things Marine. The number on serving military posting to the forum tends to bear that out. It might do BFC some marginal good to get the game in front of THOSE eyes. Target a venue where the 'young military' demographic is most liable to be. Everyone who was once a Marine is a potential customer. :D

Hell, not just the Stryker guys, but the Tankers, the Mech infantry, and now us Light infantry, Airborne, and SOF types.

I recall saying, when CMSF was first announced, that a natural draw to the game would be serving Army Stryker Brigade personnel, ex-Army Striker Brigade, and future Army Stryker Brigade! That now also applies to Brit military, and goes double for Marines who tend to love all things Marine. The number on serving military posting to the forum tends to bear that out. It might do BFC some marginal good to get the game in front of THOSE eyes. Target a venue where the 'young military' demographic is most liable to be. Everyone who was once a Marine is a potential customer.
Thats sounds good, but unfortunately I have tried to persuade some of my peers to play the game. Most military are the same as non military in my experience, more interested in COD than CMSF. My mates are all obsessed with their quest to get 300 head shots to unlock the 'Fall' camo for their ACR etc etc....