*ahem* (1.21)

Too bad, that 1.21 had not so many changes, that it needs, and bad that Battlefront was not to hear to this one - http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=89074

Ugh. Are anti-tank teams still shooting at tanks with rifles? And then reloading in plain sight?

One other quickie plz: Is ridgeline behavior still goofy? I know there was some improvement a couple of patches back, but it's still pretty awful.

I haven't got CMSF installed atm so I can't check.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other quickie plz: Is ridgeline behavior still goofy? I know there was some improvement a couple of patches back, but it's still pretty awful.

What do you mean by goofy? I think it's quite decent now, and has been for several patches. Men will line up at ridge lines so as to only expose their upper bodies.

The 1.21 readme says "Large rocks (flavor objects) are more of a deterrent to navigate over."

I was excited by this add, since I've been looking for an object that will at least slow the movement of vehicles through gaps in walls (in the absence of gates).

But a few minutes of playtesting by running a Hummer, a Bradley and some infantry over all 6 types of rock objects at different speeds seems to yield no change in their speed, direction or bog potential. What am I missing here?

Try several rocks closeby, in my experience vehicles will be slowed by them.