Blue v. Blue scenarios?

Hi guys,

are there any good Blue v. Blue scenarios out there?

I have CMSF and both its modules, but I'm not a fan of asymmetric warfare. I know it would be unhistorical (and heartwrenching) to commit Marines against Brits or the Army, but we could just suspend our disbelief for a moment :D

Thanks in advance

There's my own "Lone Star Shopping Plaza" Up on the Marine scenarios side of the Repository. Army vs Marines best played as Army (attacker).

My shopping plaza map sat for almost a year, I considered it almost unplayable until the AI changes of the last two-three patches. So Marines and Army got plugged into it. It is not a forgiving scenario. ;)

...Actually, I'm glad you brought up the topic. I went to the game folder and found my copy of the scenario mysteriously missing! I just downloaded it from Repository, myself! :)

There's my own "Lone Star Shopping Plaza" Up on the Marine scenarios side of the Repository. Army vs Marines best played as Army (attacker).

My shopping plaza map sat for almost a year, I considered it almost unplayable until the AI changes of the last two-three patches. So Marines and Army got plugged into it. It is not a forgiving scenario. ;)

...Actually, I'm glad you brought up the topic. I went to the game folder and found my copy of the scenario mysteriously missing! I just downloaded it from Repository, myself! :)

How did you rate it?!!