Who Goes with Fergus, Then, to the Peng Challenge Thread?

Seanachai

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tha cod fish lays a thoosand eggs,

Tha humble hen lays wun

Tha cod fish ne'er cackles tae tell ye wha' she's done.

An' yet tha cod fish we ignore,

While tha humble hen we prize,

Which ainly gi's tae show ye,

At pays tae advertise!

And when was the last time you attempted to crack and scramble a cod egg you faux Scots git?

I'm convinced the only way you passed your citizenship test was because you had the good Lady Peg on speed dial texting you the answers.

Joe

We interrupt this program for an important announcement!!

My PC decided to die this morning, so any games in progress will be delayed until

i'm back up and running.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast

So what else is new, slacker?

I hope Sprocket pees in your best shoes.

The ones with the cardboard soles.

What else is new, asks ye? After getting her eyeball scratched by said feline, it was determined by the powers that be (Missus Wino) a second cat would keep first cat occupied.

Cats, er, kittens really, are still rambunctious. I fear the path we are headed down.

My wife has graciously allowed me to load CMAK and CMBB on her PC. Until I am able to retrieve my old email files from my dead machine (probably Monday), I dont have a auto copy of anyones email address in my new mail folder. So please send me an email so that I can get you back on my list, if we are actively playing a battle right now.

Not you Shaw , you never send turns anyway.

Indeed you should, were this a properly introduced Peng Challenge Thread it would have had rules you could have read that might have given you a clue.

Were this an incarnation of the OLDE Peng Challenge Thread it would have admonished you to simply SOD OFF!

Were this a Peng Challenge Thread with a solid introductory post you'd have known that our purpose and goal is to belittle and humiliate our members and you might have then realized that, as an SSN (Scum Sucking Newbie) you'd be lucky to be noticed at all.

But it wasn't. It was begun by Seanachai in one of his moods and it all went to hell.

But I don't want you to leave without a lovely parting gift from the members of the Peng Challenge Thread whom I, as their Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, represent on behalf of the Olde Ones.

So here it is lad, from us to you in the manner of the Peng Challenge Threads of old ...

SOD OFF!

Joe

Joe,

Sorry to offend as a visitor to a foreign land.

I was on a few a days off work with a crippling back problem (this is a true story), the doctor perscribed me Valium (as a muscle relaxant!!) and Naprosyn (as an anti-inflamatory).

After a couple of days cabin fever got the better of me I ignored the 'avoid alcholol' labels. In my delirium I thought I'd post and ask the ultimate question of existence.

I now realise the question of the existence of this thread is existential or just not worth thinking about.

My humble apologies.

All the best,

- note in travelogue: hostile locals, avoid conversation, crap beer.