Who Goes with Fergus, Then, to the Peng Challenge Thread?

Seanachai

The very first thing is, as all must know, The Rules.

I, the Old One, am not bound by the Rules.

Next comes the warning and shunning of fools.

Fools have been shunned and warned since the beginning, and yet post.

Women are made welcome, the mead-pourer recognizes them.

Let all honour the pourer of mead, and the women.

Shaw, smiter of those found vulgar, and vile in the sight of the Old Ones

Dances the Dance, and wields the two-headed axe of Justice.

And sometimes, if the light catches him just right

He looks like Deborah Kerr in 'From Here to Eternity'...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Of course, you could always just bugger off. You're not actually ready for the position you so clearly desire, and I'm not all that comfortable with being adored by halfwits, even when they cover their discomfort at wanting to prostrate themselves before me with brag and abuse...

A Seanachai incarnation, how long has it been lads? Right, not long enough.

But at least he does make an attempt at rules, not a good attempt of course but an attempt. And any thread that mentions me, even if in a slightly derogatory way, is to be admired.

As to Seanachai, if the light catches him just right it can be a good thing ... I'm speaking, of course, of the headlights of an oncoming car that's about to spread him on the pavement like a cheap brand of peanut butter on a slice of Wonderbread.

Joe

Yep, still the same set of nattering nannies. Some things will never change. Which I suppose, is a good thing. Others must. Which may or may not be good.

An abrupt change of subject.

I, the Mighty Peng, will be in Chicago Thursday through Sunday. I expect that after work on Saturday I will have some time available to kick certain Chicagoans in the fork, and then buy them cold, adult beverages, which they can either pour in their laps, or in their gullets. Either route should provide some amount of anesthetic relief from the kicking.

Rune, you heartless scum, I am looking directly at you.

What is the point of the existence of this continued blight on humanity that you call the 'Peng Thread'? Is there a goal? Is there some sort of encrypted discussion that progresses society other than commenting on each others hygiene?

Why, why, why do you persist...

The 'grownups' have obviously become anarchic or even antisocially perverse in the abscense of a clearly needed positive influence.
Positive influence? We don't need no stinkin' positive influence and if we did we certainly wouldn't go to [sneer] Australia [/sneer] to find it.

This is the Peng Challenge Thread, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, the CessPool and we have been here ... continuously, for more than ten years now. We have bedeviled those who would drag us down and have sent more than a few to Coventry for their antisocial assaults on this community.

We have the blessings of Steve, Charles and the rest of the BFC crew and have since they were BTS.

We are immortal and if one of us should fall then others will pick up the banner and raise it high again.

We are the Peng Challenge Thread ... look upon our works ye mighty ... and despair.

Sir Joe Shaw, Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

I'm sorry I should leave it's just too easy...

Indeed you should, were this a properly introduced Peng Challenge Thread it would have had rules you could have read that might have given you a clue.

Were this an incarnation of the OLDE Peng Challenge Thread it would have admonished you to simply SOD OFF!

Were this a Peng Challenge Thread with a solid introductory post you'd have known that our purpose and goal is to belittle and humiliate our members and you might have then realized that, as an SSN (Scum Sucking Newbie) you'd be lucky to be noticed at all.

But it wasn't. It was begun by Seanachai in one of his moods and it all went to hell.

But I don't want you to leave without a lovely parting gift from the members of the Peng Challenge Thread whom I, as their Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, represent on behalf of the Olde Ones.

So here it is lad, from us to you in the manner of the Peng Challenge Threads of old ...

SOD OFF!

Joe