Number Crunching (Mathematicians?)

MeatEtr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok wrap your heads around this one, infamous double slit experiment.

Quantum physics anyone?

If you're interested in getting an understanding, but don't want to wade through a dry textbook, try Feynman's "QED" - a book of his lectures on Quantum Electro-Dynamics to non-physicists. The maths isn't hard and he gets the ideas used in the modeling across very well.

I assume everyone eagerly, even anxiously, awaits my every pronouncement. At least those who aren't brain dead do. Of course, that leaves us with a depressingly small audience...

Michael

US? ............ confirms my suspicion about the schizophrenic ME!

However I am not here to be snide about contributors - I let them dig their own holes : ) Now get on over to the climate thread.

Whilst waiting I have done a cursory trawl of the posters in two threads and have 65 so far.

Astonishingly the most common first name is Marshal! : )

There are more Brits than any other nationality at 11. And two live in Sussex.

However thee are 22 displaced people with no country! If you want to keep it a secret but tell me send me an e-mail. I suspect French speaking players use their own sites and are therefore heavily unrecorded at BF.

My concerns about being swamped with Total War players is lessened because the average reported age is a lot higher than I thought!

Stateless

Anklrd Atos Brucaliffo dmcheatw dw Faucon franzVonG Friant General Brock INWC Marshal Beale merkedman MikeyD noxnoctum paswin paullootens RCMP Rusted Gun Smug Spartan vertigus Zaraath

One suspects Brock is a Canadian, FranVonG - german, spartan - greek - I think not .... a game for all to play : )

Nice one sergei : )

No it wasn't. He made the fatal error of assuming that because I wrote "a plane" I meant that I only existed on one plane, when the rest of my post clearly implies that I exist on all planes...or at least all the interesting ones. As usual, his Finnish hubris overcame whatever small grain of discretion remains to him.

Michael