Number Crunching (Mathematicians?)

MeatEtr

No it wasn't. He made the fatal error of assuming that because I wrote "a plane" I meant that I only existed on one plane, when the rest of my post clearly implies that I exist on all planes...

And we would all appreciate it if you were restrained to your own quarters, thank you very much! Preferably with no access to the internet, this venue used to have some standards you know...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Finnish, "old pine cone" means the same as old geezer, so I think Michael just invited me over. That is just creepy, and desperate. You know, he doesn't go on blind dates anymore because it's usually been just him, blinded by mace.

Listen, Michael, while I respect you as a friend... uhm, as a human... no, no it's not that... while I respect you as a thing, don't you think you should seek the friendship of someone closer to your location? Like SO, for instance, he's waiting just one small puddle away from you. You could get one of these to charm him:

12251.jpg?is=350,350,0xffffff