Esrb

I noticed something odd about the BritModule box art posted on the main page... there doesn't seem to be any o-so-familiar ESRB tab on it. Is that only necessary for media that actually sits on a shelf?

Just curious, has little to do with your great game. Congrats on the latest release, Cheers!

Just pulled out my CM2 (BB) box... no ESRB on this which makes sense since it's not US. However, I am curious about whether or not the US versions need to get rated or not due to the 'by request only' business model of BF (i.e. only in your face because you came to our website and tried to order it... had to present a credit card or paypal account to even get it... etc.).

I'm presuming they're still not giving independent credit card accounts to US kids under 18... maybe not. If your government doesn't trust you with smoke or drink, what business do you have with credit?