Hard copy of Brits - Similar to Marines?

Hi all

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but what does the hard copy of Brits come with? Is it similar to what Marines came with? ie. nice CD case w/ graphic, CD and manual? Just the CD similar to how CM:BO came back in the day? A blank jewel case?

I am just trying to figure out if it is worth ordering a hard copy. I really liked the setup w/ the hard copy of Marines, so I hope it is the same.

Thanks in advance and again, sorry if this has been answered.

Chad

For the British module, the hardgoods consist of a jewel case with CD inside. Think of it as a backup copy if you are too lazy to make one yourself (remember: downloads are limited to 365 days / 10 downloads, whichever comes first; we do not offer an infinite re-download period, digital locker etc.). There is no printed manual.

For the British module, the hardgoods consist of a jewel case with CD inside. Think of it as a backup copy if you are too lazy to make one yourself (remember: downloads are limited to 365 days / 10 downloads, whichever comes first; we do not offer an infinite re-download period, digital locker etc.). There is no printed manual.

Cool, thanks for the quick reply Moon. I think I will just go with the download then and make my own backup.

Thanks again for the reply.

As I cant download it where I am, if I bought it how long would it take to ship to Europe?

Shipping is now out of Germany and has been for a while. Costs in Ireland just kept going up and up and up.

The hardgoods aren't produced yet. One of the advantages of the download capability is we can offer it electronically the second we decide everything is all good to go. Getting physical stuff ready to go only starts at that point and takes a while to get ready. However, we have the leadtime reduced compared to what it used to take.

Steve