PDE Brute Force 39-45 update

As you all know I have my world historical game I have been working on for a while.

I just wanted to let you all know I have been constantly improving it over the last months. I still dont have a working Japan AI but the allies are working. Currently I am testing out late ware AI for allies. I have had to make several adjustments to the scales and game to make it playable. But it seems well balanced.

Current version is here.

http://www.wowfreegames.com/html/brute_force_sc2/main.html

Give it 15m after the time of this posting as the latest version is going up. I believe its around 50mb

Although I can't play it (due to me using up the 12 month download minute, losing the license key, lost cd, harddrive broke) I wish I could because if you had read every thread there would be one little thread of me whining about "when will a good world campaign come out?" And If I still had the cd and license, I could find out.

I have actually updated again in my testing and put new counters. I am still testing allied AI. It takes a loooong time to play a game. I am finishing up a 1942 campaign so I can test faster.

I was actually going to learn Java and make my own but SC2 engine is some nice I said screw it, I'll make a mod instead. I dont think I could make one better within 10 years.

I am now adding in two new global scenarios which should be up this week and I should have the 1st run Japanese AI. Note that all axis AI has not been tested.

1941: Tora Tora Tora 12/41

1943: The Last Panzer Battle 6/43

Ok the newest Brute Force 1939-1945 is up. It includes a complete Axis AI now (untested). Allied AI has been improved but Im still working on late war.

I also updated the alternate countersheet so it looks better.

In their description it should say "(Updated 7/9/2009)". I know they take a bit to upload.

I suggest play it on Beginner level but give the AI +.5 experience.