MMO Support in Russia..

Anyone here can give me a steer on how MMO support runs in Russia? I know Age of Conan, WoW and Eve are all localised and have local CS...

Has anyone experienced any of these?

What's the CS model? Email? Dedicated support interface? Phone?

What's the CS game knowledge like? Good, Indifferent, Poor?

What's the CS turnaround for a ticket like? Minutes? Hours? Days?

What's the hours of operation? 24/7? Evenings only?

Any help or feedback very much appreciated....

I'm assuming CS stands for customer support. Nonetheless, I have no idea and can't answer any of your questions. I guess it would be the same as for other countries, based on the company of course. So the CS for AoC in the states for me has been pretty good and can be measured in minutes. Maybe perhaps the same could be said for the Russian counterpart. So are you moving to Russia or something?

I don't know but my 80 Barbarian loves chopping off heads! :Dhttp://aoc.yg.com/profile?h=QW0ZJyo9

escrnshot?h=jq3Ih-HQ&sz=medium_m

Indeed, CS is Customer Support..

Just trying to get a handle how the Russians handle their CS for a work project and hoped someone here would have some direct experience. My Russian doesn't extend very far so I can't read their forums unfortunately... :(

No scabies - a real barbarian has scabies from sleeping out with the dogs and never, ever touching soap. I call faux barbarian.

On top of that, he doesn't appear to have any body hair either. A self-respecting barbarian has a thick mat of hair all over his body. He needs it to provide a suitable environment for all the vermin that are so essential to his personal kit. It also provides a medium for maintaining and exhibiting an overwhelming body odor that is also a part of his signature sensorium.

Michael

Well I play a game called Perfect World (MY-EN). Customer support is so hideous, it took me a month to get them to respond to an email beyond the auto-responder crap. Great game and big patch later tonight that may fix some glaring issues. Prob the most expensive MMO out there too, but nothing is even close to it. Thank god BFC has dedicated support.

Thanks Sixx, I'm assuming that's Perfect World in Russia right? I thought PW was free-to-play? Is it by sub in Russia then?

If it is Russia, then CS is done by mail? Is that how you raise an issue with them? I gather Nival Online publish it in Russia, do you know if it's their support as well?

Any more info gratefully received!

Perfect World has LOTS of different versions. PWI (International) has more Russians than us as we have lots of Malaysians, Vietnamese, and Polish with a few Lithuanians, Maltese and the smaller group of Americans like me. I play on the Malaysian english server and as I dont wish to start over, I didnt switch to PWI. Sadly my version is last to get patches and stuff.

As for it being Free-to-Play, well you can play free but good luck getting good stuff w/o buying in game money (cubi). I just spent $112 USD and it is gone in seconds almost hehe. But if you wanna try, download the client and pm me in game. I am Sixxkill.