New Scenario: Prison Break

I'm currently playtesting my newest coming scenario Prison Break. It should be ready in less than a week. Only minor AI tweakings and playtesting is left. Because timelimit is 2 hours, it will take time to test it properly before release.

You have full Marines company and scout attachment. You are far behind enemy lines, airdropped by helicopter. Your task is to assault the Al Jazzard's prison on the high hill next to small villagge. Delta Force team will join the fun after 60 minutes (dropped from Chinook helicopter). Assault the the prison, find and rescue important political prisoner inside.

No artillery support available, but you'll have plenty of air support. This is much larger scenario than my previous. Approx. two hours of fun.

Here are few teaser screenshots from my latest playtest.

prisonbreakteaser.jpg

securingthevillage.jpg

exsyriancombatantpickup.jpg

syrianmechanizedinfantr.jpg

Is the map entirely fictional, or did you model it after a real world location?

It's not entirely fictional. I founded the castle ruins in Google Earth in Syria. Terrain looked so cool for battle, so I just added a prison complex on the hill and surrounding for it. So this place actually exist but terrain is heavily modified to make it better suited for scenario. The real location is somewhere on the M5 Road between Latakia and Jisrah Shugur.

Now the only thing that's missing is a skin of Brad Bellick for the syrian defenders.

LOL! ;)

Oh, where can I found Iraq Police mod? It should be perfect uniform for prison guards. Unfortunately Brad Bellick was not interested to join the prison guard force. Would be fun to see him there. :)

deltaforceadvancing.jpg

Delta Force. What mod should I use for it? Have anyone made Delta Force with black (hockey) helmets?

runforrestrun.jpg

Spearhead of assault? A brave man, but unfortunately he was killed in action few seconds later...

Scenario update: Still playtesting, tweaking AI and victory points.

All done!

Get the new Prison Break scenario from Repository: http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=337

This scenario is tough nut to crack! You really need to push yourself to win this. Hopefully it's not too hard. I played it with elite and on several times I loosed. But you can win this. Remember to use your 60 mm mortars to lay smoke screen before final assault. And keep reserves too! :) Suppress enemy with your air assets available, there will be plenty of air support after 45 minutes from start.