Normandy

Could you create a Normandy Forum for all the Normandy questions in The Shock Force Forums? It's getting crazy now. I don't even look anymore because it's all Normandy posts. Any thoughts?

I have asked for this just before CMC had a down fall (but picked up by others)

We will have to waid through till then :o

Most of those Normandy posts are 99% composed of the question "What about Normandy?". So any new forum would be 99% composed of the question "What about Normandy?" ;)

BFC opened up the CMSF forum pretty much a year earlier than they had ought (in my humble opinion) and the result was nothing but grief for them. Plus, every time they've opened a new forum it was pretty much the death knell for their earlier forums. BFC still has to market the Brit and NATO modules, they might want to keep the CMSF forum alive and kicking for awhile longer.

Yes, as already discussed we aren't planning on opening up a Normandy Forum until we get a lot more of it ready to show/discuss. For now the occasional discussion which is purely about Normandy or deal with more general game engine questions (i.e. could apply to Normandy, could apply to CM:SF 2, etc.) are fine here. Until British Module is out there isn't much to discuss about CM:SF simply because there's not much new to talk about for old hands.

Steve