Steps In Installing Jsh Mod

eniced73

Do I just dl and install the file(version1.3.2) in the repository? Or do I need prior versions? If so, where are they - shouldnt they be in the repository?

I have the most recent versions of the game with the mission pack installed.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

haven't installed the jsh patch yet. my game runs fine. don't need the uber patch [?] cos it's an older version than the game i dl'd yesterday. however... i noticed some mission packs but no links to dl them. are they free? the repository didn't have much in it apart from jsh. are there any free mission packs. search came up blank. battle for moscow is already in my game so i guess i dont need that MP... right?

it's all very confusing

thnx anyways

I have installed 1.3.1 then 1.3.2 and it works that way. I think the 1.3.2 is not the full thing but a patch of the 1.3.1

my recently dl'd and installed ToW works fine as it is. i was advised to install the uber patch and when i tried playing the line of sight training mission the loading bar gets 1/4 way thru then my pc reboots. this is odd cos earlier i actually was playing it and sneaking my 2 US troops forward to find the gerry tank then a mate arrived so i exited t he game.

i should say here i installed the jsh patch form the

bf repository and i noticed some of the vehicles were missing from the encyclopedia. i can only assume the JSH patch wrecked my install. is there an earlier jsh patch cos deffo getting the feeling this one doesn't add files that an earlier jsh patch would. what else could it be? if vehicles are missing fom the encyclopedia then it';s likely the grfx for those vehicles are just not there at all.

it really bothers me the link to the needed earlier jsh patch isn't on your repository. it seems ToW has just been forgotten about by the devs/site admin now that ToW2 is out but i WON'T BE BUYING ANY BF GAMES until all these issues are resolved. never had these probs with CM games. well, they certainly didn't reboot my machine [my pc has had a format and fresh install].

does the earlier jsh patch exist cos it's not in battlefront site and i won't be installing uber patch until it's either fixed or updated. this is just anotheer typical example of how updating your game can ruin it.

can anyone help???? PLEASE? been waiing to play this for ages and it's just too unstable w patch [god knows what will happen if i actually tryt o play an actual batttle or campaign.

thank you

darr

ps, JSH 1.3.1 would be nice if i could find it or moderators put it in the repository. :(

edit: i now have to google jsh131. this is not right. i'm finjd jsh131 for cm based game so far

Install JSH 1.3.1 first (http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3rhtk), then the JSH 1.3.2 update. Uber patch should be installed before any mods of course.

i found the jsh1.3.1 NOT on the bf dl link.. which it should be cos wo jsh131 , 132 is useless. 131 is 180 mb. that's a huge patch.

also, i noticed some significant slowdown since the 131 patch. autodetect in configutre sets everythgin to low. beofre 131 everything was set to high. is nthere a reson fdor thisd?

i'm tempted to set everything to medium cosd the game looks awful with everything in LOW detail. ok, i only got a 3200 amd w 1gb ram and 256mb 7600gs gfx w. 160 gb hdd but it ran fast in high detail before jsh131. any ideas guys?

thnx

• 2 weeks later...