An idea about <Resident Evil MOD>

How about a MOD that describes the story of "Syrians and Americans coop to fight zombies for their own lives"?

The story can be "Virus outbreak during battle between US and Syrian", and then we can combine arms of both sides to defeat zombie waves~~~

Imagine the scenario that a BMP-3 carring a US infantry squad w/ Javelin missiles~~~that would be a cool mission!!!

Awhile ago I put together a neat little sub-Sahara Africa interface mod pack for Red vs Red battles. Part of the pack was new 'civilian' combatants. The game is more disturbing when its not 'soldiers' you're fighting (or commanding) but guys with guns wearing cool dark sunglasses. :D

Would these guys make good zombie hordes? On Repository, and cmmods.com if its still up.

AfPackFighter_Screensht.jpg

Imagine the scenario that a BMP-3 carring a US infantry squad w/ Javelin missiles~~~that would be a cool mission!!!

Well if you want to fight with mixed forces, then you can try my 'mash up'.

However, you will have to play it vs another human - there are no AI plans - and I didn't really make it a scenario other than "beat the crap out of each other".

If you want to do "US-Syrian Coalition" vs. "Zombie Horde", don't forget you can actually rename the sides in "strings.txt". Make the following changes in the most up-to-date version of the file and put in your "Z" folder. You will have to use the "explode" mod tool to get the file but make sure it's the latest version. The following example would change the "Unconventional" string to "Zombie Horde" in the editor and in the after-battle AAR screen.

Languages Supported

<E>English

<E>Deutsch

<E>Français

<E>Español

<E>Italiano

<E>Polski

<E>ResEvil Mod

Codes for Languages Supported

<E>E

<E>G

<E>F

<E>S

<E>I

<E>P

<E>R

Font file code

<E>

<E>

<E>

<E>

<E>

<E>pl

<E>

Language Reverses Words

<E>No

<E>No

<E>Yes

<E>Yes

<E>Yes

<E>No

<E>No

<E>Unconventional

<G>Unkonventionell

<F>Non conventionnelles

<S>No convencionales

<I>Non convenzionali

<P>Oddzia³y nieregularne

<R>Zombie Horde

When you boot the game, go to "Options > Language" and change the language to "ResEvil Mod"