Marines TOE in QB

I keep getting irritated by the force mixes that you get with the marines in QBs. Things like a whole platoon of stationary TOW teams in an assault battle, or about 30 humvees in a defensive battle etc. Is there any way that this could be tweaked to give you more balanced forces without having to perform trickery with settings? It seems rare to end up with a balanced company of marines, which is all I really want in these sorts of engagements. This contrasts with, for example, the stryker infantry, where you can be fairly certian of getting a reasonably balanced mix of forces. Perhaps this is to do with HQ level assets being assigned on their own or somthing?

It can be a challenge, though, to fight off an infantry assault with nothing but TOW missiles.

Try assaulting an enemy position with nothing but TOW missiles. I think that the force selection should take account of the map that you are being given. I get mildly irritated when, for example, you get given a MOUT infantry company or Engineers to attack a densly forested hill map.

It goes without saying then if you create scenarios for the purpose of a reasonable QB, you know the mission and disposition of the enemy forces.

-Pv-

True. But two steps could be taken.

1. Create an enemy with the type of force mix of numbers that would make it difficult to beat/require more strategy.

2. Download QB type scenarios created by other users. The nice thing about creating a QB type scenario is an Op Order can be created so you know exactly what needs to be done.

True. But two steps could be taken.

1. Create an enemy with the type of force mix of numbers that would make it difficult to beat/require more strategy.

2. Download QB type scenarios created by other users. The nice thing about creating a QB type scenario is an Op Order can be created so you know exactly what needs to be done.

But this just ignores the problem! I honestly don't care to much about cherry picking etc, but I would like, in return, to be given a suitable force most times!