Firepower value of AFV/Armor MGs?

Haven't been able to find the answer to this one so thought I'd throw it out here and see if anyone knows. Is there any way to find the firepower value of the MGs mounted on AVFs or Armored vehicles? There are times I want to pin infantry using my armor but don't want to waste the HE ammo to do so. I was wondering how effective the MG on say a Sherman would be at doing the job, maybe in comparison to using an infantry squad. Knowing the firepower value would be helpful. Are these values out there anywhere?

I'm not sure of any data available online, but as an alternative you could compare the FP rating of the tripod-mounted infantry MGs.

For instance, the US and Free French AFVs use .50 cal HMGs and .30 cal MMGs. Early war Brit and Commonwealth use Vickers or Brens, with the later war lend-lease vehicles using the US guns. German vehicles start off with the MG34s, and some models progress to the MG42s while other retain the '34s throughout. Italian AFVs are a mix of Breda M30 and M37 MGs.

• 2 weeks later...
This is easy to tell. The firepower of coax MGs is between infantry LMGs and HMGs.

You can tell by the max range in the LOS tool.

Yeah it's somewhere between LMGs and HMGs, nobody really knows for sure exactly what the FP rating actually is. I think somebody did some tests a long time ago, not sure what the results showed. Don't really need them though.