British troops?

I just tried the demo, the game seems very good and fun. However I have noticed that British troops icons are the same as US troops (helmet, color etc..) Ok its just a detail, however I think it would have been better looking as British and not US. The Chinese and Japanese are nice. Anybody noticed this?

ok, but I can assure you that in the demo, in Operation Z, British and Americans corps looks exactly the same! Planes and ships are beige and green altought

If you open a checkers game, their are black & red pieces. Yet the pieces are the same :) Chess has different color pieces too. What is your point?

If you have a rock, break it in two, then you have two rocks. What happenend to the one rock?

Dude, the game is awesome! Buy it & have fun.

-Legend

Yes Jon j, I know, I will buy it most certainly. I played a little further and realized that the British troops I saw were in Hong Kong and Malaysia, Singapore etc.. and that they are considered minor nations, British troops in India are indeed looking British, my mistake, sorry! Again, great game!

Sygarius,

Attached is a sample of the units British units (top) and US units (bottom) in game. Is this not what you are seeing?

Yes it is, its just that a the beginning of the campaign (I was playing Japan) allied infantry corps in Hong Kong and Singapore were looking like US troops, I guess that is the sprite used for minors, it got me confused, sorry.