Playing around with bases

0935ca66b1f2d636cff712415199b0d94g.jpg

I've been mucking around with the bases for my personal use to make the bases more informative.These alpha channels are cool :D. I thought I'd have the skull and crossbones for dead and red cross for seriously wounded.I'm still wondering what I should use for lightly wounded..any suggestions?

0935ca66b1f2d636cff712415199b0d94g.jpg

I've been mucking around with the bases for my personal use to make the bases more informative.These alpha channels are cool :D. I thought I'd have the skull and crossbones for dead and red cross for seriously wounded.I'm still wondering what I should use for lightly wounded..any suggestions?

How about a small yellow cross?

Fenix, I like having the bases bright so I can see them better but I can make a subdued colours version for those who want them.I'll just make the bases a bit more transparent.

The Louch, good point. I checked it out on vehicles and you can see the symbols just fine, The bases expand for the size of the vehicle, so while you can't see all of the skull and crossbones you can tell what they are.

Hey, Pinetree, if you can mod the bases, is it possible also to mod the colour that you get for the covered arc? It would be great to tone down the highlighter yellow.