Peng is Challenged Searching for Seanachai.

Now see here, only yesterday I rescued The Thread from going to the bottom of the page and beyond into oblivion. I've done my bit. It's up to someone else now. At least until the voices make me speak for them again.

Michael

MAKE you speak for them? Why it's an honor to speak for the voices ... and after all without them talking to you it'd be a pretty silent world out there.

Joe

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Joe here is speaking from experience.

Joe's not only talk to him... they also give him good grooming tips.

Um, no ... experience isn't one of the voices this week.

Mostly it's that odd little man with the trenchcoat and knives who keeps extolling the virtues of blood. For the most part I just ignore him.

Mind you he has a spiffy trenchcoat.

Joe

Is this the same guy who was always trying to sell you the Ginsu knives?

If so, it seems he's adopted a bit of a... more demanding sales technique?

It's got to be the economy, man. This is what happens when you work straight commision.

Of come on now, as an advertising man (gee, there IS an occupation that has less credibility than a mortgage banker) you surely would agree that the best advertising is one that directly targets the consumer, bypasses the media filter and acts directly upon the subconcious.

But I'm resisting the message ... for the most part ... usually ... do cats count?

Joe

p.s. Stuka I did my part, when I got back from Dallas I sent a turn ... now I'm off to Oklahoma ... you missed your chance this week bucko.

Hey Whine-Oh!

Fookin file?

wtf?

I thought I warned you about this. Amish-Boy doesn't have intraweb capabilities at home, so he has to take your file and download it at work (I guess Mickey D's has some kind of modem available), transfer it to his Bernoulli, put that into his Hello Kitty book bag, pedal home, play the file and then reverse the action.

Figure on a turn every couple of weeks.

...I'm off...

Once more Joe states the obvious. But what can you expect from someone who live in a goober state like Utah and travels to other goober states like Oklahoma? Next, I suppose he will tell us he's on his way to Nebraska or Iowa. No doubt his "grand tour" will climax in Arkansas where he will dine in luxury at the Swine Palace.

Michael