Is this for real?

Radar technology is very different from the normal camera sensors. Camera is a passive device, while radar is active. Radar devices are extremely complicated.

I dont think there is any airborne 3d radar capability existing and probably will not be for a while, as the need for such is nonexistent. Military papers will bloat and misinform, because they are used for propaganda purposes, take them with a grain of salt.

"is this for real?" implies I know where my salt shaker is. "science fiction" implies I am sprinkling this particular snail madly in the effort to expedite natural selection. Snails that don't melt are deemed to have evolved. :)

See-trough is not a problem, its the see-trough-just-the-concrete-not-the-body-behind-it which is a problem. If there is emission coming trough the concrete, then you could detect it. If not, you are shafted.

Human body mass posesses no particularly interesting properties, when it comes down to physics. Most outstanding property of functioning human being is the generation of heat and there are vast quantities of military applications, which could utilize this particular property and increase their effiency by 10-fold.

We are just not there yet. Anti-grav i can handle, see-trough is past sci-fi. ;)