NETBOOKS and Turn based games

I have an Asus 7" EEE, and in this year I can see the new Netbooks, really pretty, here my next 500 euro computer: Gigabyte m912 Netbook 10" Tablet-Touch panel:

bf43_2.JPG

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Notebook/Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=2835

but how many games you can play in a Netbook?: not to much, not REAL TIME of course, the have low capacities. I wanna call the attention of BATTLEFRONT to take in mind this type of HARDWARE, perfect for Turn based games, to develop their NEW GAMES, and to make a LITTE version of Combat Mission Gold Edition.

Thanks

• 6 months later...

We just bought one yesterday for the wifey. Its very very cool. I wont try to install CMSF as her teeth will be part of my a$$ if I do, but I was shocked how nice it is. We bought the HP1030 mini. I did install a different game and it worked pretty nice. At $378 after taxes for a 10.1 was a nice deal IMHO.

Oh ya and its a very cheap alternative for her staying away from my laptop! She adores it.