CMSF Beta Tester

pkjsmith

You need to be strong like Bull, brave like Lion and gullible like Gruffalo.

You've got to have nerves of steel, muscles of iron, a heart of gold and a knob of butter.

Or just be constructive when you talk about the game - would someone want to work with you, you end up talking to the developers quite a bit. Having a military background helps as it's good to have actually done the stuff that's being simulated.

A lot of us have given quite a lot to the community in terms of scenarios, mods etc.

God knows how I got in.

They also need to need someone - not sure they do right now.

Don't believe them. I participate on the forum for 8 years, I created some of the most popular mods, I have founded CM clubs and ladders and such, the last one just a few weeks ago (look my signature!). So what? I was never asked to beta test something for Battlefront. :mad:

Well, in my special case it's maybe because I'm known as barrater and a..hole from conviction ;):D

the willingness to work long hours for little...(well actually no) pay helps...:)

If you hang around long enough, show knowledge in the game/period and/or interest in improving the game, you may become part of the chosen few, the BFC serfs!

In my case, the invitation came out of the blue and I think Steve is still wondering why he tapped me, but I am having a great time.:D