Will more than 2 human players be able to play by PBEM?

I would like the ability to have more than 2 human players play by PBEM , you know to get a true feel of sitting around and playing a good war game with a bunch of friends. The ability for us to assign each to a country would be great.

I'm Personally!,..."All-For-It!!!",...YES!!!...i would say [Though...It's Not My Postion To Say-So!]...that...this game should try to cater to the need's of the many of the fold as possible!.

The more rounded out the appeal is for this game!,...the longer it will continue to be a force in 'Military-Gaming'...and in conclusion!,...it will be good for all concerned!.

Even if this mean's UPDATING SC1 with suggested improvement's for those who still need to have the use of that creation!.

I'm not sure this release will be the one for multiplayers for each side but definitely when the SC Global is out it will be time.

For Allies, as many as 3 players, USA+China, UK+France, and of course USSR.

The same holds true for Axis, Germany, Italy and Japan, the Triparte Alliance, although I would venture to guess that Italy should be played by the least experienced player.

Would make for some nice team tournaments and of course there would have to be provisions for lend-leasing units as well as MPPs.

This one feature in itself would probably lend more to SC longevity then any I can think of.

So Hubert....do you like money?

although I would venture to guess that Italy should be played by the least experienced player.

That's just wrong...:)

I remember playing 3R way back when and we had several players. I played Italy, and ended up doing so much damage to the Brits in Africa...I was only limited by the low BRP's.

Multi Player PBEM is a great idea, but it's so hard to play a PBEM let alone get others involved. It's a cool thing to consider though.

I am glad my question and wish for the ability to have more than 2 human players is well received. I have thought for a long time that Strategic Command series has always had this potential. Hubert, I am curious could this be done? I think that this would offer your game a unique and fun offering versus the competition.

It is a great idea and something I have always had in the back of my mind but it would be a bit tricky implementation wise especially for E-Mail and Network turns. Things to consider would be the turn order for countries on a particular side, replays for Email games, as well how to set this for custom campaigns and so on. Naturally with the amount of work that goes into each game having it as two sides only makes things easier and one of the reasons it has yet to be implemented.

We'll see how things progress on the next set of projects and if it is feasible I would be happy to include something like this.