Gotta Luv It!

I can't believe that this is actually happening!!!. I had lost-hope!. Anyway!..."HURRAAAHHHH!!!" for 'WAR IN THE PACIFIC!'. I wan't my COPY_'IMMEDIATELY!!!'.

I have still not or have not been able to make a final conclusive judgement on 'TILES!'. So-Far!,...to me,...i can't find anything really disturbing about them!.

SeaMonkey, Retributar,

Thanks and I think you guys will like this one as we've been working really hard on this one for quite some time and you are in for a treat as the campaigns have been really well designed. My hat goes off to Bill Runacre who has done the bulk of the campaign work as well as Robert Carver for his work on the Midway and Philippines campaign.

FYI, there is also a rumour we just might have a Guadalcanal campaign included if all goes according to plan :)

You know if I was doing a campaign for the Pacific I believe something on the order of the "Uncommom Valor" scale would be appropriate.

The Solomons, inclusive of Truk, Admiralties, to the North, down to say New Caledonia and the Coral Sea would encompass a very favorable area of action for a balanced campaign.

This was a period in history when both the USA and Japan were equals and with the exclusion of what happened at Midway, was a very balanced theater of forces, air, naval and ground.

Yep, one of my favorite time periods and locations. Perhaps with a gentle nudge from Hubert, the campaign designer could be swayed to enlarge his creation.

I'll volunteer a name....."The Slot".

Victory Conditions are still being finalized but I think the general consensus is to essentially ensure that all parts of the map are in play.

For example, the Japanese will at least have to focus efforts in two directions in order to win the game... so that could mean a west/south victory such as China and Australia or a west/east Victory such as India and Honolulu. These are just a few examples but the idea is to make sure that both sides have to think theater wide when it comes to Victory ensuring the Japanese cannot win by just going one direction over another and the Allies cannot win by just blocking a single area of the map.