SC" WAW feature complete and balancing finished?

Looking at the patches 1.04 and 1.05 it looks like SC2 WAW is quite finished regarding unit balancing and features. At least there have not been any major changes lately as far as I can see. It seems that the efforts are concentrated to kill the last few remaining bugs.

Is it that true or are the Beta testers and Hubert still working on some major changes?

I would love that still some changes would be made regarding the importance of the aircraft especially in regards of HQ killing. (for example make HQs invisible like the engineers somehow).

I think there had been quite a long discussion regarding this topic a few months ago unfortunately (for me) "nothing" has been changed.

I agree with SeaMonkey for the most part.

I would like to see airfleets not being allowed to base in swamps and mtns.I know it would be possible to build airstrips to accommidate a few planes but these counters represnt hundreds of aircraft.

Air fleets cant land on any open newly conquered hex untill atleast their following turn and cant do any type of missions untill two turns later.This would represent the work involved in getting the proper supplys and work done to make them operational.