Just wanted to test out the new threads. So far, so good...Able to logon no, problem.

Also wanted to try out the additional options, such as attaching a file. I like that. It will be alot easier to post pics with the AAR's now. I'll just have to watch the size on the JPG's (97.7 kb's.)

Great job as always to the battlefront team...

post-19879-14186762064_thumb.jpg

Yepper, everything seems normal......of course...there's an exception, since my last visit wasn't December 31, 1969 at 11 PM.

Let's see, nearest I can recollect, I was probably at a party in Sulphur ,LA celebrating the coming New Year(a senior in HS). Been drinking Vodka Collins that night, LA drinking age was 18. Ran out of vodka and turned to beer...bad idea.

Did some bounce offs on the local backyard trampoline, remember arriving into a rose bush once or twice....never felt a thing.

On the way out looking towards my cousin's(Mack) trailer, a RV they had parked outside the house, where we always resided so as not to disturb anyone with our late arrivals, I started feeling a bit squeamish.

Needless to say, it all came up...what a fricken mess....never felt a thing, olfactories weren't working either. First time to ever get sick from over indulgence....only happened one other time in my life...a wedding that had a champaigne fountain,

But that's another story.

Oopsiedaisy... 100k? Well, I've just set it to what the limit was supposed to be, 20k. I also enabled a size limit, 620 by 280. Keep in mind also that every uploaded attachment goes against your total limit, which IIRC is 1MB. Once you reach it, you'll have to delete attachments in order to upload new ones. This can be done from your UserCP.

Hi All,

Good to be back in this new space, impressed that Seamonkey has been here since 69, I joined in new years 1970 apparently just a couple of years before I was born.

Anyway tis a new forum but let the old philosophy prevail even if some of the great and good have moved on. Let us encourage more to join our little hobby here,challenge us and have fun in numerous debates that are possibly related to game issues and if not then obscure politics, minor historical points over how many left sided boots the USA land lease sent to the soviet union in 1943 or just to to Jersey Johns's favourite kids program from 20 years before the rest of us were born

DD - I await your chistening of the new forums

Bring it on and I'll still beat the lot of you as Allies in WaW (I'm working on Axis)

PS More AARs please , I'll post some but lets have more