its a pleasure to play user created maps

I am having so much fun after 1.04. I used to hate using infantry because they would usually get killed for waiting too long after dismounting or wait after a waypoint change.

Now its awesome. I tell my squad to dismout and enter a building it takes less than 20 seconds. before it would be at least 1 min. and then most of the time half my men would die.

I just hope BF continues to tweak the TACAI and add new feature such as stacking and corner peaks.

As another player said before, now we can really us our infantry tactics.

so, I ask the scenario masters to build us infantry battles.

tanks and strykers are good but I crave Infantry battles.

thanks.

If you like I can throw together a map with nothing but pure infantry on it for you?

It won't be anything special but it should be fun to play around with.

If you want me to do this drop me a email and will cook up an all infantry bash for you. The benefit of this is you won't know what troops are used or have any idea what the enemy has.

Up to you smile.gif

Anything I produce goes thru the QBG but would people like to see all infantry scenario

I can start work on a medium sized map pack with nothing but Infantry battles if that is what folks want.

20 Maps with nothing but infy might be a bit much. I reckon a 10pack would probly be enough for starters.

What do you folks think?

Ok

First map is done. It is in the testing stage and needs approval before volumising.

Mortar support is in for both sides but BLUE might get Air Support instead. Every map will include this and AI scripted Fire Support.

Next question is how long do you want to wait?

20 maps....a week....10 maps...3/4 days.

I love long walks in the country with my dog. I observe the land and see how it blends into itself. It's like one big organism so at one with itself. The hills slope down into the valley with trees dotted around, a cottage lies tucked into a small copse of trees. It's just pure imagination coupled with vivid memory.

If you can capture that you can make maps. We all can do it, just takes time to stop and really see what were looking at.

Anyway, enough tree-hugging hippy crap tongue.gif

4 Maps done with nothing but infantry, not even a jeep. One playtester said:

"you already had the lay of the land just right so they could move up to the top of the ridge and get a good looksee and fire from"

I love long walks in the country with my dog. I observe the land and see how it blends into itself. It's like one big organism so at one with itself. The hills slope down into the valley with trees dotted around, a cottage lies tucked into a small copse of trees. It's just pure imagination coupled with vivid memory.

I do the same thing when I go fly fishing. When I am driving to my secret spots I study the terrain all the time. I even draw some in my journal as I sit and observe before I put my fly in the water! ;)

QBG has produced 25 new Scen for 2 Player PBEM, TCP, Hot Seat. Maps vary from Tiny to Large and all sorts of battle match ups from Inf vs Inf, Armor clashes, Uncoms...you name it we most likely got it here. While the games are designed for two players, all scenarios can be played against the AI as well. Just Download them to your CM:SF Scenario file. Enjoy!...

The Infantry only scen are in this Vol.

I am now considering a "HEAVY METAL" pack. I know QBG is slowing down slightly in lieu of the work we have done together but real life has intervened and I am a very busy mum at the moment.

I will over the next week or so put together some armour engagements and see what makes the grade. No promises as to when it will be released but Mark and I can chip away at it.

Would the community want this done before I get sued for divorce? lol smile.gif