New Flavor Object Idea

I'll try to finish Splinty's obviously interrupted thought.

Splinty said :I was riding around East Baghdad yesterday on our last mission with our replacements. When I got back I natura...
...naturally thought that we needed alleys full of dumpsters. I realize we have trash bins as a flavor object, but we need dumpsters.

Big, heavy, metal green, black, or blue dumpsters.

We could have cats and flies around them at all times and if your squad was near them from noon til 3 PM they would have a 25% chance of performing a random direction evade command.

I am pretty sure that's where he was headed with his comment. :D

Ate up,cheap ass Iraqi internet!!!!! Ahem...What I meant to say was satellite dishes! They're everywhere, from the poorest mud hut to the biggest former Ba'athists mansion, it seems all Iraqis have satellite TV. Gotta be able to watch the football matches I guess.

Originally posted by Mord:

Someone mentioned that somewhere else as well. I suppose it can be done. Can the air conditioners be placed above Level one? Seems flavor objects can only be set at ground level.

Mord.

In the manual it definitely mentions at one point having air con units on the roof. I think it is in the section giving advice to scenario designers. Obviously this didn't make it into the final game (like a lot of other things!).